Sunday May 13th Weigh In...Mother's Day

Weigh In Weight - 210
Lost - 1.8 lbs

We didn't have class today so I brought my scale home today from church and I weighed at the same time that I would have if we did have class.
Please pray for me this week! I started the day wrong, I didn't eat breakfast, then for lunch I ate a salad and picked at the kids macaroni but I didn't blow it. I made a dessert that was mostly fat free and sugar free, but when dinner time rolled around I was so hungry we had pizza (my weakness) and totally blew it. Plus I was emotionally eating. I wasn't upset but I got a stress headache after my four year old son lost his temper and totally made a scene, then my husband left for work which I was fine with but Sundays are usually my busiest day but since it was mothers day the Church is closed and I had nothing to do....so I ate. I even had figured up how much I could have and stay in my limits but I went way over board. So now I am going to be playing make up all week to not gain or keep over doing this week. My plan is to start fresh tomorrow and not worry about today but also not let my bad decisions today ruin my week and my success.

Did everyone have a good mother's day? I got a slow cooker recipe book with exchanges for every recipe. I am excited, it looks like there are some really good recipes to try. And I know I am a real dork but all I truly want for mother's day is all of my kids to draw a picture and to dip their hand in some paint and make a print of their hands so I can see from year to year the growth and will be able to keep that always. So I made myself a card....lol...I know I know I am pretty sad...lol!!! So I gave each kids a sheet of cardstock paper and got a print of their hands (the baby's foot) and then I gave them some paper and I told them to draw a pretty picture for me to file away and to keep always. Then I put it all together in a little book and wrote Mother's Day 2007 on it and filed away in a folder marked Mother's Day so now every year that will be something the kids and I do, we will make me a Mother's Day packet together. I know I am a dork and I really have no reason to write all of this but the kids are playing and I need a distraction from the kitchen.
Isn't funny (not funny ha ha funny AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) how when you over eat even though you feel full you crave more food that isn't healthy.......weird!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hill, I am so proud of you deciding to do this an following through it with such conviction and dedication. In my eyes you will always be beautiful, one of the three women of my life! Keep up the good work! I love you a lot and am here to give any suggestions if needed. Keep it up!
Tyler

By the grace of God ... said...

One thing is to just begin anew and don't worry about if you just "blew it" == You are doing great so far!!! I need to NOT weigh everyday because my weight does fluctuate and then I get down about it. {sigh} But it was Mother's Day after all -- so enjoy that!! Your post made me laugh!!

Gayle said...

Great job! Isn't it fun to see the scale start to move?

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love meeting new friends and you must be an awesome bargain shopper. I think I'm going to have to make some changes cuz I know I can do better in the grocery budget.

Gayle

Anonymous said...

everybody has their weak moments. God knows I do!! Let me know if you ever need a workout buddy, thats my favorite part.
Brooke

Hilaire said...

Great Job! i love the idea of doing the hand prints on Mother's Day. I want a yearly record of how they grow, but I always forget. It is really the perfect day for it. You definitely aren't a dork.

By the way, my name is Hilaire too! I am 24 and I have three girls. I joined the May Day weightloss challenge and your name stood out to me. Go figure.