Slow and Steady

Well it is the 4th day of week 2 and things are still going great. I have acutally been doing the program since April 15th, and I don't plan on stopping. My plan is for a lifestyle change. To eat healthy and lead a very active lifestyle. I know that I won't be able to exercise everyday like I am but I do plan to stay very active and to keep losing. I have 80 lbs that I need to lose so slow and steady is the plan. My dad has recently lost over 60 lbs and that is such an awesome motivation to see him looking so good.

I am new to this blogging things but I am loving it!!! I am so thankful that Beth started this May Challenge and that so many dieters have signed up and are sharing their success stories with all of us. If you need inspiration check out http://talesfromthescales.net/ and read others stories. There are so many ideas for exercising, diet, to getting started and many other fun things....I have never heard of "hooping" using a hula hoop for exercise but I am searching for the material and I am going to make my own and have my kids make their own for a home school project and then we are going to "hoop" together. Sounds like a fun way to get the kids motivated to exercise to. But my kids are crazy...they love to exercise they beg me to put in the DVD Walk away the pounds so we can all exercise...and I have to admit I like it to. My plan for exercise is to Walk away the pounds, Hoop, and dance revolution. I love playing Dance Dance Revolution as my workout, its fun and easy and the time flies by without me noticing.
I can't wait till Sunday comes so I can weigh and see what I have lost. I teach a weight loss class called First Place the bibles way to weight loss so I leave my scale at the church (so I don't weigh every 10 mins) and I weigh only once a week.

I have bumped up my calorie level because all last week I felt so bad, I am feeling better this week still tired but not so fatigued and dizzy. Hopefully it slowed the weight loss down some but I really hope I am still losing. I am nursing a newborn so I don't want to lose to fast but I would like to keep a steady weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds a week but no more than 3.

We can all do this together!!!!

No comments: