Bad week

Oops I did it again, I ate the wrong food, I probably gained. Oh my belly belly...I'm not that innocent.
This week after a trip to the ER with my two year old I decided to eat something fried and then I never did get back to eating good again. We were out of groceries so I just ate anything and didn't care if I should be or not. I didn't have a weigh in this week since we have vacation bible school going on at church right now my class did not meet. But I can tell I gained some weight, I let stress get the best of me this week. My two year old was at grandma's and she is a monkey and climbs on everything....she had a very hard face to face with the floor and lost three of her front teeth and the fourth in pushed up into the gum. She swallowed two of her teeth so I was diggin up teeth and let me tell you that is lots of fun to go through nasty stinky diapers to find these tiny tiny baby teeth...but we retrieved the teeth and she is relearning to eat and how to drink out of her sippy cups again. I am getting back on track today!!! I will have a loss next week!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

You made me laugh with this post. Hang in there, the weight will come off sweety.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I am so sorry to hear about your baby girl! Yeouch! Stress eating was definitely my downfall and I can understand that. Hang in there, your overall loss is very good! We all have a bad week or two. Good for you, checking in and staying accountable.
http://mamabearshealth.blogspot.com/