July 8th Weigh In

July 8th weight = 202
Lost 3 pounds!
I am excited to finally start losing again. I got lazy and depressed and let my stress take control of my eating. I am back on track now. I changed my outlook by praising my awesome God. He is so good and he takes care of us in such a cool way. I give him the glory for my weight loss because I would have never had the strength to do it if he didn't convict me that it was time and bring the program into my life that now I get to teach. My classes motto is "Changing for the better" and our mascot is the butterfly and today God sent a butterfly to land in the tree right out side my living room window and that butterfly stayed there in the tree for a very long time it was so beautiful...isn't he cool!!!

7 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I love the little signs God sends us for encouragement. Our God is an AWESOME God!
Congrats on the loss! :-)

Denise said...

Congrats on losing two pounds, you are doing great.

Kellie said...

Fantastic!

Mom said...

You are doing really well! Keep it up and see you next week! I hope that you have a wonderful week full of lots of blessings and more weight loss yet to come.

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

20 in 20?
No problem for you!
You're only halfway
And weigh 202!

Keep up the great work :-)

Robin said...

You are very soon going to change the first number of your weight! That just happened to me too - I never want to see that 2 again!!!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the loss. Good luck this week.