Discouraged but ready to get back on track

Hey everyone I have missed meeting with you every week. I let life and myself get in the way of my success and I am very disappointed with that. My baby is 6 months old today and I am the biggest I have ever ever ever been. I am ready to quit dwelling on the past and on the weight and start fresh and new with a new challenge. I am no longer teaching my class and when I lost the support of the group is when I lost all focus on my eating. Today I decided to buy some pants that actually fit and I told my husband what size and he asked me if I had a helium valve in my stomach, then when we got home and I asked him where my pants were he said on the couch you probally thought it was a blanket. He wasn't trying to be ugly he was trying to be funny he is very overweight and that is how he deals with it, he makes jokes. I have never in the entire time we have been together been part of one of his weight jokes and I am ready to make the changes so that I will never ever be a part of one ever again. I am so encouraged to read about so many of you fellow tales from the scalers success and I am cheering for you all!!! Way to go!!!!

No comments: